Here are my Top 10 must haves for my Fall wardrobe. They are the wardrobe staples that help make my transition easier as the days stay warm and the evenings get cooler.
1. Cardigans - Easy to pull over your favorite summer dress that you're not ready to part with just yet. Voila, it's ready for Fall.
2. Skinny Black Pants - These make everything better.
3.Leopard Print Flats - Neutral without fear of being boring. They add that little something to almost every outfit.
4.Blazer - Black, bright pink or anywhere in between, this is a great way to have "outerwear" that's not so overwhelming.
5.Dark Skinny Jeans - Need I say more?
6. Little Black Dress - See above.
7. Patterned Tights - Partner with that LBD and you're set.
8.Riding Boots - Another great way to take your summer dress into Fall. I always suggest a lighter brown color becuase it will go with any color as well as black.
9.Button down Shirts - White, navy, chambray, you can't go wrong! And they are so cute with a popped collar under my next must have...
10. Crewneck Sweater - Love, love, LOVE over #9, with a long necklace? Instant classic. And if you're really feeling the need to layer, add that blazer on top and you'll look effortless! I can't wait!